Just Revealed: Scare Zones and Academy of Villains for Halloween Horror Nights
We’ve leveled up the horror.
One of the best things about Halloween is strolling the streets and seeing all the ghouls and goblins out and about. At Halloween Horror Nights, we take that and give it a twisted spin with scare zones jam packed with terrifying monsters and demented fiends. This year, five scare zones are taking over Universal Studios Florida. Plus, fan-favorite Academy of Villains returns with an all-new powerhouse show. Here are the details.
Zombieland Double Tap
It’s time to brush up on those rules of survival. Based on the hit film and its upcoming sequel, this scare zone puts you in the middle of the United States of Zombieland. The infection has spread and bloodthirsty zombies are everywhere. The most important rule to remember: Always double tap.
Rob Zombie Hellbilly Deluxe
You know his music, now it’s time to live it. Step into the heavy metal horror of Rob Zombie’s music and imagery in this pulse-pounding scare zone. From otherworldly beings to brutal maniacs, you’ll come face-to-face with his twisted creations as the music cranks to a frenzy.
An 80s-inspired arcade has taken over Avenue of the Stars. At first glance, you may think it’s a party. However, you quickly learn that “Game Over” means a permanent end for you. A gang of neon slashers are out to play and this is one game you won’t want to lose.
Beauty is pain. Literally. In the streets of Hollywood, your flesh becomes the canvas as blade-wielding artists slice up willing participants into horrific living works of art. Here, going under the knife takes on a whole other meaning.
We’re all familiar with the brutal Viking warriors. It’s terrifying enough thinking about facing them alive. Now picture facing them as the undead. They have risen and laid siege to Central Park with an onslaught of gore. Bloodlust never dies.
Academy of Villains: Altered States
Academy of Villains returns in an epic experiment of mind and body. Man’s true nature is dragged out into the dark, gothic streets of anarchy. This wickedly talented group of artists is back for an all-new performance featuring a killer mix of visionary dance and extraordinary theatrics.
Ten haunted houses, five scare zones and outrageous shows. All this and more (like pizza fries!) awaits you at this year’s Halloween Horror Nights from Sept. 6 – Nov. 2. Click here to get your tickets, vacation packages and extra chills.
You’ve got the scare zone details, now read up on the haunted houses if you haven’t already:
- Netflix’s Stranger Things Returns to Halloween Horror Nights in All-New Haunted House Experience
- Enter an Arena of Gore with Nightingales: Blood Pit at Halloween Horror Nights
- Face the Biggest Names in Horror, Universal Monsters, at Halloween Horror Nights
- Descend Into Terror in Depths of Fear at Halloween Horror Nights
- Face the Brutal Beasts of Yeti: Terror of the Yukon at Halloween Horror Nights
- Sony Pictures’ Ghostbusters is Coming to Halloween Horror Nights in an All-New Haunted House
- Jordan Peele’s Blockbuster Hit ‘Us’ Comes to Life in Terrifying New Haunted House at Halloween Horror Nights
- New Graveyard Games Haunted House Awakens at Halloween Horror Nights