Loews Sapphire Falls Resort is now ON SALE!
It’s officially Summer and, if you’re like me, you’re wanting to escape to paradise. Luckily for me (and you), Universal Orlando and Loews Hotels are going to make that much easier. Loews Sapphire Falls Resort, Universal Orlando Resort’s newest hotel, is now on sale and will be ready to welcome its first guests on July 14, 2016.
Last year we shared some of the resort’s theme, which is inspired by the Caribbean—where shoes are optional and relaxation will be calling our name.
But now, we can share even more about what you’ll experience when you visit.
One of my favorite things about this resort is the 16,000 sq. ft. pool. It will feature an awesome waterslide and a massive fire pit right next to it. In fact, it’ll be the largest pool across all of our on-site hotels. Hello, s’mores!
I was astounded to hear that this resort would feature 1,000 guest rooms, including 83 suites. The rooms will feature great amenities like free wi-fi, a huge flat screen TV and incredible views. I can feel my troubles already melting away into tropical bliss…
Speaking of which, there will be several Caribbean dining options available—you will never need to go hungry! The resort will offer restaurants and lounges with exciting options inspired by Caribbean cuisine:
- Strong Water Tavern – This lounge serves lunch and dinner and will be a great place for relaxing after a long day. For those of age, the rum tastings are something I know I won’t want to miss.
- Drhum Club Kantine – If you’re ready to relax by the pool (my favorite spot) and enjoy some Caribbean-infused drinks (piña coladas, yum!), this spot is where it’s at.
- Amatista Cookhouse – With an open exhibition kitchen, you can watch chefs prepare Caribbean fare right in front of you for breakfast, lunch or dinner. But what I like most about this restaurant is that it will overlook the lagoon, really making me feel like I’ve made my way to paradise.
The list goes on and on with everything to do here!
I can confidently say that you will not be disappointed when you stay at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort. Plus, when you stay at this resort, you’ll get to enjoy some serious perks:
- Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter one hour before the theme park opens (valid theme park admission required)
- Complimentary transportation to both theme parks and Universal CityWalk make getting around the resort fast and easy so you can make the most of your time
- Complimentary delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the resort to your hotel
- Resort-wide charging privileges with your room key card
- Complimentary scheduled transportation to nearby Wet ‘n Wild water park, SeaWorld, and Aquatica
- Universal Orlando character appearances with some of your favorite theme park characters
- And More!
Loews Sapphire Falls Resort really is going to be an island jewel right in Orlando. I can’t wait to escape to paradise in Summer 2016.
Click here to book your escape and get more details on hotel benefits. And while we wait for next summer, let’s just watch this video over and over again and dream of sunsets and swimming pools.