REVEALED: Everything You Need To Know About the Holidays at Universal Orlando Resort
Get ready for this year’s all-new Holiday celebration!
From Nov. 18 to Jan. 6, Universal Orlando Resort will be bringing you more holiday cheer than ever before.
For the first time ever at Universal Orlando, you’ll be able to celebrate Christmas in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and I’m beyond excited. You’ll see Christmas decorations, garlands and lights as you walk through Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley. There will even be special holiday-themed food and festive performances by the Frog Choir and Celestina Warbeck and the Banshees. At night, state-of-the-art projection mapping and lighting will illuminate the Hogwarts castle to bring Christmas moments inspired by the Harry Potter series to life.
The holiday spirit continues at Universal Studios Florida with a brand-new parade. Universal’s Holidays Parade featuring Macy’s will feature more than a dozen new festive balloons and 15 incredibly detailed floats – all designed exclusively for Universal Orlando. The parade will also include some of your favorite characters from Despicable Me, Madagascar, Shrek – and the jolly man himself, Santa Claus.
But the fun doesn’t stop there. You’ll also be able to:
- Listen to Mannheim Steamroller as they take center stage on the Music Plaza Stage at Universal Studios on Nov. 18, 19, 25, 26 and Dec. 2, 3, 9, 10, 16 and 17.
- Watch the Grinch’s heart grow three sizes during a live musical retelling of Dr. Seuss’s holiday classic in “Grinchmas Who-liday Spectacular.”
- Make a reservation for a festive Character Breakfast with the Grinch and his friends on select days. (separate purchase required, full details here)
- Celebrate the New Year at Universal CityWalk’s EVE. As you countdown to midnight, you can dance on Orlando’s largest dance floor, enjoy live entertainment and savor endless dishes and signature drinks.
You’ll never feel like a Grinch at one of our on-site hotels. We keep the festivities going throughout our entire destination with buffets, festive activities, tree and menorah lightings, and more.
3-Park Vacation Package
This holiday season, you can save $100 with the 3-Park vacation package when traveling between Nov. 8 and Jan. 6. It comes with a 5-night hotel stay at a Universal Partner Hotel or – better yet – you can upgrade your package to stay at an on-site hotel. Additionally, this package also comes with tickets to all three theme parks at Universal Orlando Resort – including Universal’s Volcano Bay.
Starting at $99 per adult per night, tax inclusive
- 5-night hotel accommodations at a Universal partner hotel or you can upgrade your package to stay at a Universal Orlando on-site hotel and enjoy other exclusive benefits
- A 3-park 2-day Park-to-Park ticket with two days free when booked by Nov. 30
- Access to all three of Universal Orlando’s theme parks including the all-new Universal’s Volcano Bay
- And you’ll get a chance to save up to $100 when travel between Nov. 18 – Jan. 6.
Let the countdown begin! Less than 120 days till the Holiday celebration starts at Universal Orlando.
Start packing and planning for your holiday vacation now.