Florida Residents: Here’s Your Guide to All Your Universal Orlando Benefits
Living in Florida has some great perks. Beautiful beaches, gorgeous weather year round, and Universal Orlando Resort is right in your backyard.
Can it get any better? Yes! Florida residents get exclusive benefits to our destination like special ticket offers and discounts. But sometimes planning your upcoming adventure can feel a little overwhelming with all the different options.
Here’s my easy-to-read guide that breaks down the perks.
Choose the Right Ticket or Offer for You
We have specially-priced Florida resident tickets and offers available throughout the year, whether you’re looking to stay and play on-site or stop by for a day trip.
- 3 Days for $159.99 (limited time): This spring for a limited time, with a valid promo code from Coca-Cola or Coke Zero Sugar, Florida residents can get 3 days for just $159.99 plus tax now through April 4, 2019. You can use your three days anytime now through June 30, 2019 with no blockout dates. Click here for more information.
- Volcano Bay Tickets (ongoing): Celebrate summer all year long with tickets to Universal’s Volcano Bay. Florida residents get $10 off 1-day Volcano Bay tickets.
- On-Site Resort Offers (limited time): Take your staycation to the next level with specially priced Florida resident on-site resort rates. These include your park admission, hotel accommodations and other additional perks for one low price.
- Multi-Day Tickets (ongoing): Florida residents get discounts on multi-day tickets starting from $60 per day. You can choose from 2-Park or 3-Park tickets. Make sure to purchase them online or on The Official Universal Orlando Resort App before your visit so you don’t pay the gate price!
- Annual Event Tickets (limited time): There are even Florida resident exclusive offers for our annual events like Halloween Horror Nights. And don’t forget that our Holidays celebration and Mardi Gras are already included in your general park admission!
Tip: Head straight to the ticket turnstiles when you arrive to the parks. You no longer need to verify your residency before you get to the front gate.
Become a Die Hard Fan with an Annual or Seasonal Pass
If you’re like me, you’re going to want to keep coming back again and again. You can make that happen with an Annual or Seasonal Pass. Being a Passholder allows you to be among the first to check out all of our new offerings, exclusive events, discounts and more. The best part? Florida residents get special pricing on Passes.
First, you choose from either a 2-Park or 3-Park Annual Pass. My vote is 3-Park since you know you’re going to want to cool off year round at Universal’s Volcano Bay.
Next, pick the pass level that works for you from Seasonal, Power, Preferred or Premier. You’ll get a shiny new pass and access to endless amounts of thrills and excitement. Our Passholders get year round benefits, discounts, special events and more. What more could you ask for? Right now, you get six months free with a purchase of any Annual Pass now through April 4, 2019. Click here for details.
Make It a Staycation with Hotel Savings
Sometimes you need to take a break from everyday life and enjoy a staycation.
Florida residents can save with special rates at our on-site resort hotels throughout the year, including our newest hotel, Universal’s Aventura Hotel. There are plenty of options to choose from to suit your needs with six hotels.
Click here to check out the current offerings and options for each hotel.
Tip: Avoid the crowds and come stay with us during the week! As a Floridian, I’m sure you’re familiar with when the tourist seasons are and how busy the weekends get.
Use that Extra Cash to Upgrade Your Visit
You’re going to save a decent chunk of change with your Florida resident perks. Now you can use it to take your trip to the next level. Here are a few add-ons you can explore.
- Universal Express Pass – get to the front of the line quicker!
- Character Dining – enjoy a meal with your favorite characters
- My Universal Photos – let us capture your memories for you
- Tickets to see Blue Man Group in Universal CityWalk
- All the souvenirs your heart desires
Now that you’ve got your guide, it’s time to start planning your upcoming getaway to Universal Orlando Resort. Click here to sign-up for email updates and special offers for Florida residents and share your excitement on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram with #ReadyforUniversal.