New Enhanced Movie Experience at Universal Cinemark
Fire up a movie and have a great day or night out in Orlando.
As you’re thinking about where to go to catch the latest blockbuster for a day or night out, consider this: Universal Cinemark at Citywalk now has enhancements that will make going to the movies something you always want to do.
You can catch new releases on big screens with state-of-the-art projection and sound systems that put on an incredible show. Enjoy the ultimate in comfort with stadium seating and high-backed chairs. When you’re feeling hungry, the concession stands are stocked with sweet snacks, hot food like pizza, hot dogs and nachos, PLUS a full liquor bar with beer and wine.
Everything you’re looking for when seeing the latest movie in Orlando.
Enhanced Experiences for the new Cinemark XD Theater:
- Newly installed XD viewing experience is enhanced with a wall-to-wall, floor-to-ceiling screen and a complete surround sound package providing an extreme digital experience (supports RealD 3D)
- Upgraded seating includes over-sized luxury plush recliners with extendable footrests and cup holders.
- Reserved seating now available! Secure your seats online.
Standard theatres also include 4K digital projection that supports RealD 3D and select theaters upgraded reserved seating with over-sized luxury plush recliners.
And for our Passholders, you can receive $3 off admission to after 6pm showings at Universal Cinemark for yourself and up to one guest (excludes Senior Mondays, $5 Tuesdays and matinées).
To make the most out of your visit, combine your moving going experience with a great meal, purchase the CityWalk Meal & Movie option! Here are the details:
- CityWalk Meal & Movie Deal entitles one guest to one meal from select menus at participating restaurant PLUS one movie ticket at Universal CityWalk.
- To purchase, see CityWalk Guest Services across from the Cinemark Box Office.
- Participating restaurants include: Vivo Italian Kitchen, Bob Marley – A Tribute to Freedom, Pat O’Brien’s – Orlando, Red Oven Pizza Bakery, The Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen, NBC Sports Grill & Brew, Antojitos Authentic Mexican Food, The Cowfish, Fusion Bistro Sushi & Sake Bar, Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville
You can also take advantage of our Matinee Free Parking Program with the purchase of two matinee tickets, during standard matinee showings from 11AM – 6PM.
How to Reimburse:
- Parking fee must be paid in full and then will be reimbursed to guests who pay the Regular Parking fee (Valet, RV/Bus and Prime Parking excluded)
- Purchase two (2) or more matinee movie tickets or redeem pre-purchased matinee movie tickets at Universal Cinemark at CityWalk. The theatre ticket purchases must be included within one receipt.
- Must show parking receipt and tickets at the Universal Cinemark box office
Things to Note:
- Reimbursement is valid only on the date of purchase and redemption of Regular Parking fee and movie tickets, and cannot be combined with any other offers and discounts
- Reimbursement not valid during separate, specifically ticketed events such as Halloween Horror Nights
- Additional restrictions may apply and subject to change without notice
Ready to catch a movie? Secure your seats online!
See you soon at Universal CityWalk.