Universal Orlando Resort Announces Event Dates and New Ticket Offer for Halloween Horror Nights 2018
Get ready to scream!
Starting today, you’re able to purchase a limited-time ticket offer and vacation package for this year’s Halloween Horror Nights, which runs select nights from Sept. 14 through Nov. 3.
Some of the most terrifying names in horror – both from the past and present – will come to life to haunt you in nine brand-new mazes based on hit TV-shows and haunting original stories.
You’ll also encounter nightmarish creatures as you walk through five sinister scare zones. And if you need to escape the frightening chills, you can enjoy rides and attractions throughout the night in Universal Studios Florida.
For a limited time, you can take advantage of the Halloween Horror Nights flex ticket offer, which gives you a second night (Sunday – Friday) of scares when you purchase before June 6.
Halloween Horror Nights 2018 Flex Ticket Offer
- Entitles one (1) guest admission to two (2) 2018 Halloween Horror Nights event nights on any Sunday – Friday event date that is valid for ticket type. Available for online purchase only
Click here for full ticket offer details.
However, that’s not all you can take advantage of today.
Make a vacation out of your Halloween Horror Nights visit by booking a vacation package that allows you to stay in the heart of the horror with a 4-night hotel stay. This package also includes the limited time Flex Ticket offer and more.
Book by Nov. 2 for travel from Sept. 14 – Nov. 3
- 4-night hotel accommodations at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort
- Or you can also stay at one of our other on-site hotels, including Universal’s Aventura Hotel opening in August
- 3-Park, 4-Day Park-to-Park Ticket to Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Universal’s Volcano Bay
- 1-night admission ticket to Halloween Horror Nights, plus get 1 extra night free of your choosing (Sunday – Friday). Offer valid on packages booked by 6/6/18
- Early Park Admission one hour before the theme parks open to one (1) Universal Orlando theme park as determined by Universal Orlando
- Access to select live entertainment venues at Universal CityWalk
- Complimentary transportation to Universal’s theme parks and Universal CityWalk
- Special access to a dedicated Halloween Horror Nights entry gate each event night until 8 p.m.
And if that doesn’t get you excited about Halloween Horror Nights, this might — you can now add a RIP tour or an Unmasking the Horror tour to your package for an additional cost. I know, insane.
Click here for full vacation package details.
Get ready for a terrifyingly good time at Halloween Horror Nights and sign-up to receive email updates about this year’s event.