Free Regular Parking With 2 Matinee Tickets Now Available at Universal CityWalk
Fire up a matinee movie and have your Regular parking reimbursed.
Have there been times when you want to see a matinee movie at Universal Cinemark at CityWalk for the latest box office hit, but pass because of the parking fee? Beginning TODAY those days are over!
Free Regular Parking available with the purchase of two (2) or more Universal Cinemark tickets for matinee movie showings from 11AM-6PM.
How to Reimburse:
- Regular Parking fee must be paid in full and then will be reimbursed to guests who pay the Regular Parking fee (Valet, RV/Bus and Prime Parking excluded).
- Purchase of two (2) or more matinee movie tickets and/or redeem pre-purchased matinee movie tickets at Universal Cinemark at CityWalk. The theatre ticket purchases must be included within one receipt.
- Must show your Regular parking receipt when purchasing your matinee movie tickets or show your pre-purchased matinee movie tickets along with your tickets receipt at the Universal Cinemark box office to receive the reimbursement.
Things to Note:
- Reimbursement is valid only on the date of purchase and redemption of Regular Parking fee and movie tickets, and cannot be combined with any other offers and discounts.
- Reimbursement not valid during separate, specifically ticketed events such as Halloween Horror Nights.
- Additional restrictions may apply and subject to change without notice.
Ready to catch a matinee movie? Check out showtimes on Fandango and we’ll see you soon at Universal CityWalk.