17 Totally Relatable Reasons Why You Are Packing for Spring Break This Winter
Winter got you saltier than a sidewalk?
As all transplanted northerners know, intense cabin fever plagues those living in cold weather climates this time of year. You might carefully scroll through your feed hoping to avoid your neighbor’s photos from their exotic winter getaway to Bora Bora. Meanwhile, you stare out your icy window into the grey void longing for a glimpse of sunshine that is still months away. Well, hold the hot chocolate and give those boots the boot because at Universal Orlando Resort we simply don’t do winter.
Here are some reasons to pack your bags for a Universal Orlando vacation this winter.
- Because your feet prefer the warm sands of Waturi Beach over the cold floors of your Colonial-style home.
2. Because you can’t swim in 4 feet of snow, but you can in 4 feet of heated crystal-clear blue water.
3. Because salt belongs on margarita rims, not driveways and sidewalks.
4. Because if you’re going to be shoveling anything, it should be mouth-watering food and drinks.
5. Because the only extra layers you’ll need are layers upon layers of sunscreen.
6. Because you’re so ready to trade in snow tires for donuts the size of tires.
7. Because the adrenaline rush you get on roller coasters beats the white-knuckle ride to work on icy highways.
8. Because goosebumps and shivering should only be caused by extreme amounts of exhilaration.
9. Because instead of getting bitten by frost, you can bite back.
10. Because roller coaster hair is better than snow hat hair, amirite?
11. Because hot cocoa has nothing on Hot Butterbeer.
12. Because winter blues are literally blue here.
13. Because the sun doesn’t set at 4 p.m. but when it does, the fun won’t set with it.
14. Because standing under the fire of a Ukrainian Ironbelly is just cooler than staring at your living room fireplace.
15. Because the only thing covering our pools is sunshine.
16. Because you need photos to make your neighbors jealous with.
17. Because instead of wishing for winter to end, you’ll be wishing your vacation never did.