There are infinity x 10 reasons why you should ride Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon at Universal Studios Florida. But since science tells us that the average human attention span plateaus around 20—and you can’t argue with sciencey things—here are 17 reasons why you can’t miss this fun-filled experience.
1. Virtual Line = Virtually No Line
Luckily, this ride comes equipped with Virtual Line, so you can spend more time enjoying reasons 2-17 and less time standing in line.
2. Take a selfie with Jimmy Fallon…sort of.
Make your friends jealous by pretending to be standing right next to Jimmy.
3. Test the Pages with NBC Trivia.
For Example: What is the significance of the iconic NBC peacock logo? (And wherever did you get that stylish navy blazer?)
4. Appreciate artifacts from another century.
Ok, this camera is actually just from the 20th century. But according to Webster’s, it is by definition still an artifact. And likely older than you.
5. Tour The Tonight Show History Hall.
Learn about the history of the longest-running (and funniest, don’t forget funniest) late night talk show.
6. Hunt for easter eggs.
The four-leaf clover in Jimmy’s History Hall case is a replica of the actual clover that signifies the spot where he stands to deliver his hilarious monologues on the show.
7. Play 8-bit video games featuring Jimmy Fallon.
Before riding, check out the interactive desks in the lobby where you can play four different 8-bit Jimmy Fallon-themed video games.
8. Send “Thank You Notes” to friends and family.
9. Watch classic clips from The Tonight Show.
Feel free to be a little extra. All laughter is welcomed.
10. Take the #Hashtag Challenge
Also at the interactive desks, find a list of recent Tonight Show penned hashtags like, #MarchDadness or #PromFail, and Tweet out your best puns and jokes.
11. Dance with a dancing panda.
When in Rome, am I right?
12. Attend a concert.
The famed Ragtime Gals remix your favorite pop songs by giving them the barbershop quartet treatment.
13. Shamelessly vibe to The Roots’ safety precautions rap.
It’s the song of Summer 2017.
14. Spot ALL of the Jimmy Fallon cameos.
You’ll have to ride multiple times to catch them all…trust me.
15. Stop and smell the pizza.
When the 3-D pizza comes flying at you, take a deep sniff and enjoy the aroma of real New York-style pie.
16. Take a high-speed (and high-altitude) tour of New York City.
From Times Square to the East River and the Statue of Liberty, this is for sure the fastest and safest way to see the Big Apple short of a ride in a Yellow Cab.
17. Treat yo self!
Embrace your inner FalPal at The Tonight Shop right when you exit the ride.
Looking for more reasons? Watch this!
What’s your favorite part of Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon? Tell us in the comments below.