Celebrate #StrangerThingsDay with an Exclusive Experience at Universal Studios Florida
Hold your breath, mouth-breathers. You’re invited to join the search party for Will Byers. For the first time ever, you can take on a fully fear-filled-house from Halloween Horror Nights, the World’s Premier Halloween Event, during the day at Universal Studios Florida.
On Tuesday, November 6, the day that Will disappeared, from 11am – 7pm, all Universal Studios Florida guests will have the opportunity to walk through the Stranger Things haunted house from Halloween Horror Nights one last time in celebration of #StrangerThingsDay. The full house experience, as well as select food and specialty beverage options at Benny’s Burger Tent, San Fran Pastry and Boulangerie will be open to guests with valid park admission for Universal Studios Florida and Annual and Seasonal Passholders. And as an added bonus, Passholders will get access to the express queue line for the house.
Step into the shoes of Mike, Dustin, and Lucas as you venture into The Upside Down with the help of Eleven to rescue Will from the clutches of the Demogorgon. But first, here’s a couple important details to know before you go.
- House will only be open on Nov. 6 from 11am-7pm
- Must have a valid park ticket for Universal Studios Florida OR an Annual or Seasonal Pass
- No other Halloween Horror Nights houses, scare zones or shows will be open during this date
- Dates, times and entertainment are subject to change and availability
- As always, no costumes or masks allowed
- Experience may be too intense for young children and is not recommended for children under the age of 13
So grab your crew and meet us at Universal Studios Florida to celebrate Stranger Things Day.