Mardi Gras at Universal Orlando Resort by the Numbers
Mardi Gras at Universal Orlando Resort comes with a lot of glitter, glamour, and well, beads. We sat down with our Art & Design team to quantify what exactly Florida’s biggest party looks like behind the scenes.
Our 50 nights of fun include:
- 4,000,000 – Beads thrown
- 12,000 – Coins/doubloons thrown
- 2,050 – Pounds of confetti used
- 642 – Miles the parade floats travel from Kern Studios in New Orleans to Universal Orlando
- 85 – Performers in the parade every day
- 60 – How many guests the largest float (River Boat) can carry
- 22 – Years Kern Studios has been creating floats for Universal Orlando
- 12 – Floats in this year’s parade
- 6 – New floats joining this year’s parade
- 4 – Motorcycles on average appear in the parade
- Countless – Memories you’ll make at this year’s Mardi Gras parade
Join us for Mardi Gras at Universal Orlando Resort every night from Feb. 4 to March 25 at Universal Studios Florida. You might just catch a bead or two – or 4 million.