Join the Fútbol Fever at Universal Orlando Resort
The Women’s World Cup and Copa America are just a few days away, and we couldn’t be more excited. Fans from all over the world unite to proudly wear their teams’ colors, cheer for their favorite players, celebrate every goal and mourn every loss.
The Women’s World Cup will take place from Fri, Jun 7, 2019 – Sun, Jul 7, 2019 in France; and the Copa América will take place between Fri, Jun 14, 2019 – Sun, Jul 7, 2019 in Brazil. But if you can’t make it to any of these countries to watch your favorite team, or have already planned your Universal Orlando Resort vacation during these dates, we’ve got you covered. NBC Sports Grill & Brew at Universal CityWalk will be the official place to get in the fútbol spirit. The entire restaurant will be decked-out in the soccer theme, and you can enjoy the matches on the restaurant’s 100 screens and the monster screen outside (which will be broadcasting it in Spanish through Telemundo Networks). Make sure to also take part in the photo opps available throughout the restaurant.
But NBC Sports Grill & Brew will not be the only place: there will be several other locations to enjoy the energy of the World Cup throughout our destination. From our resort hotels to a couple of Universal CityWalk locations, you’ll be able to catch the games every day while taking a break from the rides. See below for a complete list of locations –
- NBC Sports Grill & Brew
- Hot Dog Hall of Fame
- Loews Portofino Bay Hotel – Thirsty Fish, Splendido, Bar American
- Hard Rock Hotel Orlando – Velvet Lounge, Beach Club and The Kitchen
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort – Jake’s American Bar, Bula Bar, and Orchid Court Lounge
- Loews Sapphire Falls Resort – Amatista, Strong Water Large Screen and Lobby Screen and Drhum Club
- Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort – Swizzle Lounge, Hideaway, Atomic Tonic and Galaxy Bowl
- Universal’s Aventura Hotel – Barventura, Bar 17 Bistro and Bar Sol
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort- Surfside Inn and Suites – Beach Break and Sand Bar (*after grand opening on June 27, 2019)
As you can see, there are plenty of options. There will be other surprises in store to celebrate the Women’s World Cup and Copa America at Universal Orlando…stay tuned!