Halloween Horror Nights by the Numbers
You’ve experienced the thrills and shrills of Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights. You’ve been chased through the streets by monstrous creatures, startled to the ground in the terrifying haunted houses and laughed ghoulishly at the shows.
Have you ever wondered what goes into creating the nation’s premier Halloween event? I sat down with our Art & Design team and got all the spine-tingling details of what goes on behind the screams.
Our 34 nights of horror include:
- 43,004 – souls collected for the Festival of the Deadliest
- 425 – gallons of blood (don’t worry, it’s fake!)
- 350 – hand-carved pumpkins in the Central Park scare zone
- 300 – strobe lights throughout the event
- 87 – fog machines adding that creepy atmosphere
- 74 – make-up artists transforming our scareactors each night
- 60 – chainsaws revving
- 40 – murderous clowns…with chainsaws
- 30 – organs throughout Halloween Horror Nights
- 16 – stilt walker scareactors scaring guests in both scare zones and houses!
- 15 – minutes on average to apply each scareactor’s make-up
- 5 – minutes to get each scareactor into costume
Come out and experience the terror of Halloween Horror Nights on select nights through November 4! Click here for ticket information.