Look Out For These Easter Eggs at Halloween Horror Nights 2018
Halloween Horror Nights 2018 is full of terrifying scareactors, haunted houses, scare zones and – most importantly – screams. But one thing you might not know about Halloween Horror Nights is that it’s full of hidden Easter eggs!
As you walk through the entire event, you’ll find Easter eggs created by our Entertainment team, who put their hearts and souls – not literally – into every aspect of the event. From homages to past events to secret facts about our team, each haunted house and scare zone has its own little treats (and tricks) hidden inside.
And we wanted to share some of them with you.
- In the Stranger Things haunted house, the wallpaper and bedsheets in Will Byers’ bedroom are replicas to Netflix’s show
- The heights of Will and Johnathan Byers are marked on the door frame in the kitchen of the Stranger Things haunted house
- Good Harvest Daycare in Seeds of Extinction is based on the Good Harvest ‘Orfanage’ haunted house from 2010
- Ultra-Violent Comics, a comic created for Halloween Horror Nights, line a shelf at the entrance to Seeds of Extinction. Each cover is based on a haunted house or character from past events
- Filipa Moniz Flowers in Seeds of Extinction is based on the lost ship featured in The Forsaken haunted house from 2011
- There is a raven in Twisted Tradition representing Edgar Allan Poe, who is Show Director Blake Braswell’s favorite poet
- The infamous and fan-favorite Halloween Horror Nights bear makes a terrifying appearance in ScaryTales: Deadly Ever After
- The Carey Drive-In at Slaughter Sinema and the Township of Carey sign in Twisted Tradition are a reference to Manager of Entertainment Lora Sauls’ hometown of Carey, Ohio
- Show Director Charles Gray is featured in the trailer videos outside of Slaughter Sinema
- In Carnival Graveyard: Rust in Pieces, there is an original song composed by Charles Gray, Show Director, and Anthony Smith, Audio Designer
- There is an ice cream cart from Vamp 55, a scare zone from 2016, in Carnival Graveyard: Rust in Pieces
Now, head on over to Halloween Horror Nights 2018 at Universal Studios Florida and start hunting for some Easter eggs. And, make sure to share the Easter eggs you discover using #HHN28 on social media.
Halloween Horror Nights runs now through Nov. 3 on select nights. Click here for tickets to this year’s event.