Top 14 Ways You Know You’re a UOAP
We hear you, we understand you, we answer your tweets on a daily basis. We truly love that you live and breathe Universal Orlando Resort, wearing that annual pass around your neck like a badge of honor.
So we’ve decided to compile a handy checklist to help recognize UOAPs. Here’s how you know you belong to the elite…
1. You wouldn’t dare be seen using a park map.
2. And you know all the best shortcuts.
3. You don’t wait in long lines.
4. You’re big into the social community.
5. You’re constantly wondering what might happen to every ride.
6. And you want to believe even the most outlandish rumors.
7. You’re pretty sure most of the space in your brain is taken up by parks trivia.
8. You can mouth every word to your favorite show.
9. And you’re pretty sure the performers are your best friends by now.
10. You know that no one knows true discomfort until they’ve experienced Florida humidity.
11. You need at least ten of every new souvenir.
12. But sometimes you forget one important detail.
13. You hold out hope for one more ride on closed attractions.
14. And you always have to pay your respects.
Basically, you’re a boss and you know it. Comment below telling us how you know you’re a UOAP!