Ever wonder how many corpses you can fit inside a house? One…10…do we dare say 1000? Find out at Halloween Horror Nights with House of 1000 Corpses, the new haunted house based on Rob Zombie’s horror masterpiece.
This fall, you’ll discover firsthand why this house is built on horror. Come face-to-face with the psychotic Firefly family and their collection of blood and gore. Watch “The Legend of Doctor Satan” come to life right before your eyes. Keep a lookout for the latest addition to Captain Spaulding’s Museum of Monsters and Madmen, Fish Boy! And if you’re lucky, you’ll escape the house as fast as a rabbit, minus the fluffy bunny costume and tragic ending.
From Sept. 6 – Nov. 2, Halloween Horror Nights returns with 10 haunted houses, 5 scare zones and live entertainment all themed to your favorite cult classics and our own original horror stories. Click here to grab your tickets and vacation packages.
For some extra nightmare fuel tonight, catch up on the other horrors coming to this year’s event:
- Netflix’s Stranger Things Returns to Halloween Horror Nights in All-New Haunted House Experience
- Enter an Arena of Gore with Nightingales: Blood Pit at Halloween Horror Nights
- Face the Biggest Names in Horror, Universal Monsters, at Halloween Horror Nights
- Descend Into Terror in Depths of Fear at Halloween Horror Nights
- Face the Brutal Beasts of Yeti: Terror of the Yukon at Halloween Horror Nights
- Sony Pictures’ Ghostbusters is Coming to Halloween Horror Nights in an All-New Haunted House
- MGM Pictures’ Killer Klowns From Outer Space Has Landed at Halloween Horror Nights
- Jordan Peele’s Blockbuster Hit ‘Us’ Comes to Life in Terrifying New Haunted House at Halloween Horror Nights
- New Graveyard Games Haunted House Awakens at Halloween Horror Nights
- Just Revealed: Scare Zones and Academy of Villains for Halloween Horror Nights