A Halloween party at home can’t compete with the gloriously gruesome and horrifying experience Universal Studios Florida puts on. Why? Because Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights creates creepy environments and scares that you can’t provide, nor would you want to, at your typical house party.
Here’s why you should change your plans to attend Halloween Horror Nights 2017:
6. A guest list including limb trimmers, blood thirsty senior citizens, make out queens and your (of course) your ex-boyfriend.
5. A ravenous villain rave. Need I say more?
4. The Wyld Stallyns! Party on, dudes.
3. Twisted everything… Literally and figuratively.
2. Crying teengers (hopefully).
1. Evil, I mean, LIVE horror flicks. Your fav horror TV and movies are real!
Did we convince you to skip your at home Halloween party? Good. You can purchase your one way ticket today.