Pick Your Paradise: Additional Tickets Now Available for Universal’s Volcano Bay
You asked for it and now, the moment you’ve all been waiting for is finally here: all ticket options are now on sale for Universal’s Volcano Bay!
Starting today, you can book your visit to Volcano Bay with a variety of options to choose from. From Multi-Day, 3-Park tickets to 3-Park Annual Passes to a special ticket for Florida Residents, our new ticket options offer something for everyone.
Here’s a list of just a few of the ticket options that are now available:
- All 3-Park Multi-Day tickets offer guest admission to Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure AND Universal’s Volcano Bay Water Theme Park
- Options available from 2 to 5 days in duration
- The Florida Resident 3-Park Multi-Day ticket entitles one guest admission to all three of Universal Orlando’s theme parks: Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure AND Universal’s Volcano Bay Water Theme Park
- Options available from 2 to 3 days in duration
- Valid up to 180 days after purchase
- *Proof of Florida residency required
- Includes admission to Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure AND Universal’s Volcano Bay Water Theme Park, plus special benefits exclusive to Annual Passholders including discounts and perks, free admission to special events and more
- Four different pass options are available
- FlexPay option is also available with low monthly payment rates after one initial down payment
- One-day admission to Universal’s Volcano Bay
- With Universal Express, guests can bypass the Virtual Line experience and enjoy Volcano Bay’s rides at their convenience
- Universal Express Unlimited (unlimited Express ride access at participating rides within Universal’s Volcano Bay) is also available
Plus, select premium upgrades, such as Cabanas and Premium Seating, will go on sale soon – stay tuned!
When Volcano Bay grand opens on May 25, it will feature a variety of experiences ranging from daring to serene – including a multi-directional wave pool with sandy beaches, a peaceful winding river, speeding body slides that drop from the top of the 200-ft. volcano into the waters below and more. Interested in the details? Click here.
Start packing your swim suit and click here to purchase your tickets for Volcano Bay. Need more information? Click here to discover all the ways you can experience our all-new water theme park on your next Universal Orlando vacation.
Sign-up for real-time updates and stay tuned to the blog for more information on Volcano Bay.