New Harry Potter Film Talent Joins The Fourth Annual A Celebration Of Harry Potter
More great news for fans of J.K. Rowling’s Wizarding World! For the first time ever, Harry Potter film talent Jason Isaacs (Lucius Malfoy) will be attending this year’s A Celebration of Harry Potter.
Jason Isaacs will join previously announced Harry Potter film talent Warwick Davis (Professor Flitwick and Griphook) and Matthew Lewis (Neville Longbottom) from Jan. 27–29, 2017.
This annual celebration features magical experiences for every Muggle, No-Maj, wizard and witch alike including:
- Q&A sessions with an array of film talent, featuring A Celebration of Harry Potter newcomers Jason Isaacs and Warwick Davis along with returning talent Matthew Lewis.
- A new Harry Potter trivia challenge and a Fan Art Walk where you can let your creativity flow onto a chalk art gallery.
- An expanded Harry Potter Expo that has more than doubled in size, making room for more interactive displays and immersive exhibits created especially for this event. Expo participants will include:
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter
- Harry Potter: The Exhibition
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
- Google Daydream VR Experience – Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
- New panels and demonstrations giving you an inside look at how the magic behind J.K. Rowling’s Wizarding World is brought to life. CLICK HERE for the full schedule of events.