Start Your Planning for the 2nd Annual “A Celebration of Harry Potter” Event
We have some exciting Harry Potter news to share with you today! Universal Orlando Resort and Warner Bros. will be hosting the second annual “A Celebration of Harry Potter” event from January 30 to February 1, 2015.
Park guests were so thrilled by “A Celebration of Harry Potter” last year that we’ve decided to host another fun-filled opportunity for fans. This special event celebrates the global phenomenon that is Harry Potter as fans from around the world join together at Universal Orlando Resort for three days of everything Potter.
All general admission park guests will have the chance to experience the “A Celebration of Harry Potter” Expo, attend Q&A sessions with Harry Potter film talent, visit the all-new The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley and much more!
For all the super fans out there, a limited number of exclusive event vacation packages—including annual passholder packages—will go on sale at noon (EST) on August 21. These packages offer hotel accommodations, theme park tickets, and exclusive benefits including:
- An exclusive Q&A session with select Harry Potter film talent
- An evening event in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade
- Breakfast at the Three Broomsticks in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade (one per person)
- Reserved seating for select Celebration events
- A specially themed Welcome Parcel
- Complimentary commemorative merchandise item
Whew, that’s a lot of Potter packed into one weekend!
Last year, these packages sold out within days, so if you want to be in the center of this celebration, make sure to set your alarms for noon (EST) on August 21, or buy your general admission theme park tickets for those dates now!
Check out the “A Celebration of Harry Potter” page for more details.
Look forward to seeing you in January for this unforgettable event experience!