What They’re Saying About The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley
Over the past few days I have found myself asking, “Did last week really happen?”And the answer is simple…yes it did! (insert huge smile here).
Last week’s VIP & Media Preview of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley was such a whirlwind filled with excitement and awe. As a professed Harry Potter fan, nothing compares to being able to be part of such an epic event.
From the red carpet event with Harry Potter film stars and fireworks to our media previews of the land, the feedback we’ve received has been tremendous. So as we look forward to the Grand Opening on July 8, we thought you would like to click through some of the highlights of what is already being said about Diagon Alley:
- USA Today 10 Best: Diagon Alley Breathes New Fire Into Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Fox News: Universal Orlando’s Diagon Alley is a spellbinding experience
- BuzzFeed: 17 Hidden Gems Harry Potter Fans Should Look For In Diagon Alley At Universal Orlando
- MTV: All The Secrets From Harry Potter’s ‘Diagon Alley’ Preview Event
- People Magazine: It’s a Harry Potter Reunion at Universal Orlando’s Diagon Alley
- CNN Travel: Sneak peek: Harry Potter’s Diagon Alley
Whether it’s tasting Butterbeer ice-cream at Florean Fortescue’s Ice-Cream Parlour for the first time or taking a journey on the Hogwarts Express, or even creating magic of your own with the new interactive wands, the wonders of Diagon Alley that guests will experience are endless. We can’t wait for July 8!
Let us know in the comments below what you are looking forward to most during your first trip to Diagon Alley!