New tastes and sips come to Halloween Horror Nights 26
When I heard that there were some new food and beverage options coming to Halloween Horror Nights 26, I begged to be the first to try them out. Check out all the mouthwatering details:
Let’s start with the drinks. For those of you who want a little kick, there are THREE new specialty drinks with a twist:
- Chance’s Kiss — This one’s my personal favorite. It’s a delicious mix of Don Q Coconut Rum, Margaritaville Spiced Rum, Watermelon Schnapps and fruit juices.
- Chance’s Curse – There’s a chance you might be cursed with Seagrams Vodka, Raspberry Liqueur, Blue Curacao, sour mix and orange juice.
- Mayhem Madness — Can’t decide between the two? This is the best of both worlds: a combination of both drinks that create a sick ombré color effect.
All three of these twisted libations can be served in a souvenir blinky cup featuring Chance herself!
Spirits not your thing? Try one of this year’s exclusive beers:
- Clown Crew Brew — A medium bodied rustic ale balanced with mild bitterness and a sweet finish.
- Halloween Horror Nights Pumpkin Ale — Delivering a mild pumpkin flavor with an aroma of spices, rounded out by a variety of three English malts. It’s like a liquid pumpkin pie!
For those under 21, there is a new Halloween Horror Nights Coca-Cola freestyle Souvenir Cup. Available all day long, you can quench your thirst with one day of unlimited Coca-Cola freestyle soft drinks when you purchase this souvenir cup.
Along with the coveted twisted taters, hot dogs, and loaded fries or chips, you can chow down on some fresh new bites.
The Bavarian Pretzel Tent is brand new for this year’s event and features an assortment of pretzels including:
- Bavarian Pretzel with cheese and mustard dipping sauces
- Bavarian Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel with sweet cream cheese dipping sauce
- Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel bites with sweet cream cheese dipping sauce
- Ham & Swiss Pretzel Sandwich
Additional new food items throughout the event include:
- Funnel Cake Sundaes
- Giant Elephant Ears
- Meatball Subs
- Chicken Parmesan Subs
- BBQ & Traditional Chicken Wing Combo Platters
My personal favorite combo is the classic Bavarian Pretzel along with the Halloween Horror Nights Pumpkin Ale creating one mad sweet and salty combination!
Want a more traditional sit-down dinner? Check out my blog post on Halloween Horror Nights Scareactor Dining Experience to fuel up for fear before the event.
Which dish are you dying to take a bite out of? And if you’ve already attended Halloween Horror Nights this year, what’s your favorite?
Must be 21 years and older with valid identification to purchase or drink alcoholic beverages.